RSS

Tangerine Restaurant (KK FoodieVenture #21)

As I've stated in my previous post, one of the places that I've stayed in while doing the vacation thingy last December was at The Palace Hotel Kota Kinabalu. And whenever your stay were complimented with free breakfasts, it definitely made the stay an even more enjoyable one.

I have to say that overall, I really love my experience of having breakfasts at the Tangerine Restaurant. For one, the ambiance was just very 'joyful' to say the least, since it's Christmas during our stay there. But the overall setting of the restaurant already looks classy and pleasing-to-the-eyes as it is and I really loved it. Food wise, the food quality were superb although they did not change their menu during our entire stay there. Must be sticking to some kind of regular regime but it'll be beneficial for them to at least alternate some of their menus. But it does not hinder me from enjoying their Nasi Lemak (with that tasty albeit salty sambal), Waffles (my favourite among them all, really fluffy and sweet), Fried Rice (not in the pictures - but it's my partner's favourite) and other flavorable dishes. Their breakfast buffet consist of signature Western and local dishes so you do not have to worry about not having something to eat. There's also a laksa station (yes, made-to-order laksa station) and an omelet station out at the balcony, where you can sit and have your meal, while looking down at the lovely pool and the well kept, jungle-ly views nearby.











  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment