RSS

Centre Point Food Court (KK FoodieVenture #28)

If you've frequented the Centre Point shopping mall (or more affectionately called CP by the locals) as many times as I have, than it will be no problem for you to point out their main food court (which is at the Lower Ground level, at the backside of the floor). There's also another food court at the 4th floor of the mall but that pales in comparison with the basement food court in terms of food variety and spaces to eat.

So I thought it would be a crime not to review the food court, since I've been coming to the place for years now. I have also sampled almost all of the stalls there except for a couple of newly opened ones. And I would say that overall, the food varied in terms of quality and pricing. There are several stalls that catered to pre-cooked dishes (as well as cook-to-order ones) with mind blowing variety, as well as other specialty stalls such as the in-famous Nasi Ayam CP shop. Service wise, the latter might be at the bottom of my list, what with their rude, pushy staff and they can also be pretty dismissive while you're trying to tell them your orders. Funnily, it happened multiple times throughout my years of visiting the place, with different waitresses from the same place. Cleanliness might also needed to be looked into by the food court management team especially during peak hours. But still, I found myself coming back to the place multiple times mainly because of some of their delicious food such as the Soto Ayam (from Restoran Sri Malawali) and Nasi Campur (from the Javanese stall right beside the latter, sorry I can't seem to recall their name). My partner also tried out the CP Chicken Rice this time around to see if the food was as good as their pricing (arguably still one of the cheapest in Centre Point) but he only gave a 'so-so' comment.










  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment