RSS

Dotts Egg Tart (KK FoodieVenture #27)

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYONE! Can't believe that another year has passed us by just like that. Let's just hope that the year of Hihi, Haha & Yangyang (sorry, but I just couldn't resist those 3 cute sheep on TV) will bring all of us an even greater fortune..

So with that out of the way, let's continued on with another one of my light snacks reviews (like I'd said, I just can't get enough of them this time around). The Dotts kiosks can be seen in and around KK for years now and the one that we frequently went to was their Warisan Square shopping mall counter. They'd manage to focus on a product that they know they can make (very) well and now, their egg tarts are practically a local icon. Trust me when I say that I've tried other egg tarts before and while some of them are quite good, those are still not as special as Dotts. The crust was just crunchy (without being too crumbly like one of their rivals - wink wink) while their egg custard was just at the right flavours (not to sweet or 'eggy' which was a plus). They're also selling tasty curry puffs and is currently promoting their brand new cookies (well at least they're brand new to me) called the Belgian Chocolate Cookies. I haven't got around to taste them but I'm sure that they're yummy as well (come on now, practically anything that has got to do with 'belgian chocolate' usually tasted lovely).





  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment