RSS

Mango Snack Bar (KK FoodieVenture #32)

I know I might get the name of the stall wrong here (since I can't remember the actual name of the stall) so any corrections are much appreciated. Until then, I'm still going to give you guys a brief review on my favourite fruit stall in KK. The fruit stall can easily be spotted on the ground floor of Wisma Merdeka, KK and right in front of Tong Seng Watch shop, as well as directly facing an escalator.

The much beloved fruit/ titbits stall was almost always surrounded by customers, mainly because of their wide selection of fruits. These fruits were chopped into bite sizes and in the spirit of 'self-service', customers can take as many fruits as they can possibly fit into a plastic container before weighting them to determined the pricing of the fruits. Yup, a creative way of pricing indeed! The fruits were always very juicy and fresh so it can be a bit addictive, especially during a hot day. Another plus point? It's a healthier choice than say.. an ice-cream of course!





Updated on 25/05/2017 - So I've finally figured out the name of this particular snack bar & has made amends. So now I present to you... the Mango Snack Bar of Wisma Merdeka! 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment