RSS

Restoran Daily Q Steamboat

Now that I’m back to reality (aka lots and lots of work to be done) my reviews are also going to be focused more on my hometown and one of the first restaurants that I wanted to review is a steamboat parlour called Daily Q Steamboat. If you are a local steamboat fanatic, than you probably already know that this establishment was previously located at a different area (at the old Perdana Club premises if I’m not mistaken) but has since moved to this more spacious area almost right after the recreational club has also moved elsewhere. For first time patrons (such as myself unfortunately because steamboat is definitely not my forte) you can visit them at Jalan Sin Onn, right beside the Unijaya Commercial area.

Like I’ve mention before, I’m not much of a steamboat fan so when my parents (whom are steamboat enthusiasts) brought me to the place, I was more than a bit sceptical. But after seeing their vast variety of potential food to be steamed/fried, I come to enjoy their selection of food. Other than the usual array of seafood, sausages, nuggets and vegetables, they also provide pre-cooked food (such as fried rice, fried mee and fried kuew teow) to go with your steamboat food which I absolutely loved since it’s also delicious. And if you’re one of those fussy people that wanted to eat your food while they’re still hot, than don’t fret since they also had a cook willing to take by-order dishes. And obviously all those hot stuff going into your body can be washed off with a free-flow of cold tea and a very satisfying scoop-them-yourself ice-cream.

** Current status - Has now change its name to Tjuana restaurant & sells cook-to-order food only (as of April 2021)










  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment